Hey, today I will be telling you about the U.S. I will give you some fun facts about the U.S. Here we go!
- Our current flag was designed by a 17 year old. He got a B- on that school assignment, how funny is that!!!
- America sells enough pizza every day to cover 100 acres of land! That makes me hungry… What about you?
- The U.S has the biggest Air Force in the world!
- Statistically the American president is the deadliest job in the world. Good thing there is only 1 of them!
- About 1 in 3 of Americans have their fingerprints on file for the FBI. Guess we have a lot of criminals!
- Did you know that Americans are required to go to school from 1st to 12th grade. How many years are you required to go to school?
Here’s the website I used for my facts: http://www.rd.com/culture/america-fascinating-facts/
Here’s the credit to the images https://www.flickr.com/photos/royal65/