Our First Video! (Almost)

This week we made our first video! I would tell you what we made it about, but I would hate to ruin the surprise. We made our video on Thursday night and what we did was as we made the video we would tape separate parts and we are currently editing it in hopes of getting it finished to put up on YouTube in the next week or two. We are currently using IMovie to edit our videos, but if anybody has any recommendations on what free software to use, that would bRetro Graduation Cakee a big help. We finished our script on our elevator speech and that script is hilarious. Our character that we are talking too is the funniest thing ever, I can’t wait to share that with you!

I am feeling very confident about our project. Me and Makennah are a little bit behind schedule, but nothing we cant catch up on. We set up our account on YouTube and we also baked and are going to video tape our elevator really soon. I am feeling pretty confident in our elevator speech too. We have our hilarious script and we are great speakers, I think we can do it, and we can do it well. This is why I feel confident on both the project and the elevator speech.

For next week we are supposed to have our first video uploaded by the end of next week. Me and Makennah are currently working on editing it. We may not get it edited by the end of next week, but maybe the week after. All of our deadlines were pushed back because of the elevator speech. It was thrown into our timeline unexpectedly so we had to move our deadlines back. These are the deadlines for next week.

Some of the issues we are having our not having enough time to do our project. Me and Makennah are both very busy girls and don’t have much time to get together. We have limited time when we are together and baking is very time consuming. We are trying to coordinate schedules. We have just enough free time to bake with each other to keep our project going. We are just going to keep communicating with each other. These are the issues I have had and how I solved them.

Picture by:

Grace Tari via Compfight